What if I don’t understand something, is Paul available for questions? I love to answer questions, just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to the Contact page in the menu below this. I’ll get back to you. If I get the same question repeatedly, I might post an answer in Tips & Tricks. If something is confusing, keep at it or move on and chances are your question will be answered in a later lesson.
How many lessons should I work on each week? That depends, each person is different. It’s a balancing act. Don’t learn too much but keep yourself moving forward. Check out my Juggling and Pizza Tips and Tricks posts. The Power Tools section will give you the exercises you need to build your power tools (your hands) for great tone. Spend some time everyday, start off with the 10 minute work out.
Change Your Password:
- Hover over the small “Learn Shred Guitar” link, in the grey bar, at the top, upper left hand corner of the page;
- Click “Dashboard”
- Hover over “Profile” on the left hand side bar and go to “Your Profile”
- At the bottom of the Profile page you will find the change password boxes;
- Enter your new password twice and click “Update Profile” at the bottom of the page.
- To go back to the site, click “Learn Shred Guitar” in the grey bar at the top of the page.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.